Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?

Expand Messages
  • John Enzinas
    I should be there. --j
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      I should be there.
      --j

      On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
      >  Alieana of the March
      > Jessica of Henderson
      > Gerrard the Evil Carpentarius  ( If his hand is better )  ** Its
      > getting there !! **
      >
      > At 12:26 PM 2/8/2012, you wrote:
      >>
      >>
      >>ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?
      >
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
    • Brandi Fraser
      I will be there as well. Findabhair [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        I will be there as well.

        Findabhair


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Yvonne
        Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10? Jocelyn
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10?

          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Brandi Fraser <findabhair1313@...> wrote:
          >
          > I will be there as well.
          >
          > Findabhair
          >
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
        • seishun.academy@yahoo.com
          I ll likely be coming too. Rohesia ... From: Yvonne Sent: February 9, 2012 2/9/12 To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com Subject: [E_Rapier] Re:
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            I'll likely be coming too.

            Rohesia

            --- Original Message ---

            From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
            Sent: February 9, 2012 2/9/12
            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: Who's Fencing at SVDM?

             

            Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10?

            Jocelyn

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Brandi Fraser <findabhair1313@...> wrote:
            >
            > I will be there as well.
            >
            > Findabhair
            >
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
          • Eve Harris & David Stamper
            I ll be there Friday evening through to Sunday morning. Albrecht _____ From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Yvonne
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              I'll be there Friday evening through to Sunday morning.



              Albrecht





              _____

              From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
              Of Yvonne
              Sent: February 8, 2012 12:26 PM
              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?





              ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?





              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Eve Harris & David Stamper
              My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I m using it). Albrecht _____ From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).



                Albrecht





                _____

                From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                Of Aaron Miedema
                Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?





                Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                to work on.

                Archibald

                --
                Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                Historian
                Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet

                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Yvonne
                We re up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?! Jocleyn
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                • 0 Attachment
                  We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!

                  Jocleyn

                  --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Albrecht
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > _____
                  >
                  > From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                  > Of Aaron Miedema
                  > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                  > To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                  > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                  > to work on.
                  >
                  > Archibald
                  >
                  > --
                  > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                  > Historian
                  > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                  > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                  > http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  >
                • thltoymaker
                  Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !! I m in sooooo much trouble !!
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !!

                    I'm in sooooo much trouble !!

                    At 03:08 PM 2/9/2012, you wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    >We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!
                    >
                    >Jocleyn
                    >
                    >--- In
                    ><mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com,
                    >"Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > Albrecht
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > _____
                    > >
                    > > From:
                    > <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                    > [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                    > > Of Aaron Miedema
                    > > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                    > > To: <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                    > > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                    > > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                    > > to work on.
                    > >
                    > > Archibald
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                    > > Historian
                    > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                    > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                    > >
                    > <http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet>http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                    > >
                    > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    > >
                    >
                    >
                  • Yvonne
                    TUE..That s 10! Jocelyn
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 10, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      TUE..That's 10!

                      Jocelyn

                      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !!
                      >
                      > I'm in sooooo much trouble !!
                      >
                      > At 03:08 PM 2/9/2012, you wrote:
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!
                      > >
                      > >Jocleyn
                      > >
                      > >--- In
                      > ><mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com,
                      > >"Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > Albrecht
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > _____
                      > > >
                      > > > From:
                      > > <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                      > > [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                      > > > Of Aaron Miedema
                      > > > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                      > > > To: <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                      > > > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                      > > > to work on.
                      > > >
                      > > > Archibald
                      > > >
                      > > > --
                      > > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                      > > > Historian
                      > > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                      > > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                      > > >
                      > > <http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet>http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                      > > >
                      > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      > > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      >
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.