Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Who's Fencing at SVDM?

Expand Messages
  • Yvonne
    ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?
    • David Gotlieb
      I ll be there. Dafydd ________________________________ From: Yvonne To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        I'll be there.

        Dafydd



        ________________________________
        From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:26:03 PM
        Subject: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?


         
        ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?




        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Aaron Miedema
        Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff. Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want to work on.
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
          Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
          to work on.

          Archibald

          --
          Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
          Historian
          Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
          1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
          http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Kathleen Gormanshaw
          Me too. And Archibald, you should always bring C&T stuff. Eyrny
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            Me too. And Archibald, you should always bring C&T stuff.

            Eyrny
          • thltoymaker
            Alieana of the March Jessica of Henderson Gerrard the Evil Carpentarius ( If his hand is better ) ** Its getting there !! **
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              Alieana of the March
              Jessica of Henderson
              Gerrard the Evil Carpentarius ( If his hand is better ) ** Its
              getting there !! **

              At 12:26 PM 2/8/2012, you wrote:
              >
              >
              >ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?
            • John Enzinas
              I should be there. --j
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                I should be there.
                --j

                On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
                >  Alieana of the March
                > Jessica of Henderson
                > Gerrard the Evil Carpentarius  ( If his hand is better )  ** Its
                > getting there !! **
                >
                > At 12:26 PM 2/8/2012, you wrote:
                >>
                >>
                >>ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?
                >
                >
                >
                > ------------------------------------
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
                >
                >
              • Brandi Fraser
                I will be there as well. Findabhair [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 8, 2012
                • 0 Attachment
                  I will be there as well.

                  Findabhair


                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                • Yvonne
                  Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10? Jocelyn
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10?

                    Jocelyn

                    --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Brandi Fraser <findabhair1313@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > I will be there as well.
                    >
                    > Findabhair
                    >
                    >
                    > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    >
                  • seishun.academy@yahoo.com
                    I ll likely be coming too. Rohesia ... From: Yvonne Sent: February 9, 2012 2/9/12 To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com Subject: [E_Rapier] Re:
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      I'll likely be coming too.

                      Rohesia

                      --- Original Message ---

                      From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
                      Sent: February 9, 2012 2/9/12
                      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: Who's Fencing at SVDM?

                       

                      Approx 7 committed fencers..depending on weather..anyone else? Can we make it 10?

                      Jocelyn

                      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Brandi Fraser <findabhair1313@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > I will be there as well.
                      >
                      > Findabhair
                      >
                      >
                      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      >
                    • Eve Harris & David Stamper
                      I ll be there Friday evening through to Sunday morning. Albrecht _____ From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Yvonne
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                      • 0 Attachment
                        I'll be there Friday evening through to Sunday morning.



                        Albrecht





                        _____

                        From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                        Of Yvonne
                        Sent: February 8, 2012 12:26 PM
                        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                        Subject: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?





                        ME! Jocelyn....Who Else?





                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      • Eve Harris & David Stamper
                        My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I m using it). Albrecht _____ From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                        • 0 Attachment
                          My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).



                          Albrecht





                          _____

                          From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                          Of Aaron Miedema
                          Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?





                          Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                          Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                          to work on.

                          Archibald

                          --
                          Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                          Historian
                          Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                          1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                          http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet

                          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





                          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        • Yvonne
                          We re up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?! Jocleyn
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                          • 0 Attachment
                            We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!

                            Jocleyn

                            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            > Albrecht
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            > _____
                            >
                            > From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                            > Of Aaron Miedema
                            > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                            > To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                            > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                            > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                            > to work on.
                            >
                            > Archibald
                            >
                            > --
                            > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                            > Historian
                            > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                            > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                            > http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                            >
                            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                            >
                          • thltoymaker
                            Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !! I m in sooooo much trouble !!
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 9, 2012
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !!

                              I'm in sooooo much trouble !!

                              At 03:08 PM 2/9/2012, you wrote:
                              >
                              >
                              >We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!
                              >
                              >Jocleyn
                              >
                              >--- In
                              ><mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com,
                              >"Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > Albrecht
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > _____
                              > >
                              > > From:
                              > <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                              > [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                              > > Of Aaron Miedema
                              > > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                              > > To: <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                              > > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                              > > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                              > > to work on.
                              > >
                              > > Archibald
                              > >
                              > > --
                              > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                              > > Historian
                              > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                              > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                              > >
                              > <http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet>http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                              > >
                              > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                              > >
                              >
                              >
                            • Yvonne
                              TUE..That s 10! Jocelyn
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 10, 2012
                              • 0 Attachment
                                TUE..That's 10!

                                Jocelyn

                                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > Did we include Yoshi !! He counts as two !!
                                >
                                > I'm in sooooo much trouble !!
                                >
                                > At 03:08 PM 2/9/2012, you wrote:
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >We're up to 9! Who else id coming to play!?!
                                > >
                                > >Jocleyn
                                > >
                                > >--- In
                                > ><mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com,
                                > >"Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > My C&T stuff never leaves my fencing bag (unless I'm using it).
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > > Albrecht
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > > _____
                                > > >
                                > > > From:
                                > > <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                                > > [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                                > > > Of Aaron Miedema
                                > > > Sent: February 8, 2012 12:56 PM
                                > > > To: <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Who's Fencing at SVDM?
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > > Moi ici. Anyone think I should be bringing any cut and thrust stuff.
                                > > > Also, more than willing to teach something if people have things they want
                                > > > to work on.
                                > > >
                                > > > Archibald
                                > > >
                                > > > --
                                > > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
                                > > > Historian
                                > > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close Combat
                                > > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
                                > > >
                                > > <http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet>http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
                                > > >
                                > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                                > > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                >
                              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.