Re: [E_Rapier] Birth Announcement, Cristabell and Wilhelm have a second :)

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
      Congrats Willhelm and Cristabell!!!!

      When do you start making mini-garb?:)

      Dafydd

      ________________________________
      From: Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 2:41:38 PM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Birth Announcement, Cristabell and Wilhelm have a second :)

      Many of you may have seen on the E-List the announcement that myself
      (Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff) and THL Cristabell Wensleydale had a son,
      Lynden Elliott Weaver, last Friday (Feb 3) at 12:40 pm. Everyone is
      healthy and happy, and Lillyana is absolutely in love with her new
      little brother.

      I'm sure people will have a chance to meet him at Practicum or shortly
      there after.

      I've been busy and worn out so I haven't sent the notice out to many people.

      ~Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff

    • Cynthia Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
        Congratulations! Does he have a plushy sword to squeeze? :)

        Estienne & Gavin
        --
        Cynthia H. Brown
        "Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be."