Birth Announcement, Cristabell and Wilhelm have a second :)

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
      Many of you may have seen on the E-List the announcement that myself
      (Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff) and THL Cristabell Wensleydale had a son,
      Lynden Elliott Weaver, last Friday (Feb 3) at 12:40 pm. Everyone is
      healthy and happy, and Lillyana is absolutely in love with her new
      little brother.

      I'm sure people will have a chance to meet him at Practicum or shortly
      there after.

      I've been busy and worn out so I haven't sent the notice out to many people.

      ~Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
        Congratulations!
        That's a great name.
        I hope he's a good sleeper.

        --j

        On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
        > Many of you may have seen on the E-List the announcement that myself
        > (Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff) and THL Cristabell Wensleydale had a son,
        > Lynden Elliott Weaver, last Friday (Feb 3) at 12:40 pm.  Everyone is
        > healthy and happy, and Lillyana is absolutely in love with her new
        > little brother.
        >
        > I'm sure people will have a chance to meet him at Practicum or shortly
        > there after.
        >
        > I've been busy and worn out so I haven't sent the notice out to many people.
        >
        > ~Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff

      • David Gotlieb
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
          Congrats Willhelm and Cristabell!!!!

          When do you start making mini-garb?:)

          Dafydd

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
            Congratulations! Does he have a plushy sword to squeeze? :)

            Estienne & Gavin
            --
            Cynthia H. Brown
            "Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be."