Re: Val Day Fencing Enticements!

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Ooo Ooo. Pick me! Pick me! :)

      Dafydd
      (Who doesn't own a cloak and authorized almost exactly 3 years ago against the very same Toymaker)

      Oh wait, you mean I have to actually win? Oh well. ;)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        SIGH...Toymaker, cloaks and toys and nice but do not entice...its the fight I'm after!

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          Very True ... ohh wise one.
          The Devil is in the details !!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            Wow almost 3 years already ...?
            As I recall the last time we fenced you had improved significantly !
            So kudos to you and your instructor(s) !
            By now you should be able to easily defeat an arthritic feeble old
            man !!!!! smiles !!