Val Day Fencing Enticements!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      From Gerrard:
      Well a beautiful young woman mentioned enticements !!

      I have crafted a Fencing Cloak in Bright Valentines Day Red / Blood Red.
      Some conditions for winning will apply.
      Under 3 years / doesn't own a fencing cloak.

      Now now ... no pouting !!

      Perhaps something else.

      No promisees as I'm trying to complete an illumination before then.
      What only 9 days left YIKES !!!
    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Ooo Ooo. Pick me! Pick me! :)

        Dafydd
        (Who doesn't own a cloak and authorized almost exactly 3 years ago against the very same Toymaker)

        Oh wait, you mean I have to actually win? Oh well. ;)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          SIGH...Toymaker, cloaks and toys and nice but do not entice...its the fight I'm after!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            Very True ... ohh wise one.
            The Devil is in the details !!

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
              Wow almost 3 years already ...?
              As I recall the last time we fenced you had improved significantly !
              So kudos to you and your instructor(s) !
              By now you should be able to easily defeat an arthritic feeble old
              man !!!!! smiles !!