Re: [E_Rapier] SVDM 3 Fencing

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2012
      If there are marshals, can we fence before 11 and after court?
      --5

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2012
        If you tell us what you have planned you may entice more of us to come out to play! AND! you also may get suggests for further cool games to play, time permittign of coarse.

        Cheers,
        Jocelyn

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, April Lognon <dragonfly.bats@...> wrote:

        > Greetings
        >
        > Fencing for SVDM 3:
        >
        > Saturday
        >
        > Inspection - 11am
        >
        > Closing at 4pm or 1 hr before court, which ever is earliest.
        >
        > Please Note - Anyone who wants to authorize please contact me by Feb 8th,
        > so time can be allotted for it.
        >
        > I have somethings planned, but it depends on how many fencers show and are
        > kitted up!!!!
        >
        > Suggestions for consideration...please email me privately.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Robyn

      • April Lognon
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          I will have to say no, for the Saturday. It would be nice to heard all the
          cats, I mean fencers, and have them actually fence when the event allows
          for it. A good turn out and show of fencers actually fencing, not standing
          around, would go a long way, since we are beside the heavy fighters and
          their majesties are to be situated between the two.

          Cheers
          Robyn

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012
            A good way to ensure a good turn out of fencers is to post the scheduled of things you have planned for the day. That way we know what we are doign and dont end up standing around.

            BTW, is there anything planned for the Friday evening? If the list is available and a Marshall present, can we play?