Re: Wassail / Sins & Virtues - UPDATE

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
      Don't confuse things toymaker...You can not loose your sins, nor give them up...you have only your virtures to loose

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
        After much coordination here are the events of the rapier list for Wassail.

        NOTES:
        Please be aware we have a very full schedule, have your gear, armor, etc in good working order prior to the event to facilitate a quick inspections process.
        There is no time for authorizations.
        We are in the same Gym as the Court and Dancers and must coordinate with them accordingly.

        10am
        Event Site Opens

        10am to 11am RAPIER INSPECTIONS
        Rapier Inspections, list is open for warm ups and pick ups

        11am to 11:30 LIST CLOSES FOR COURT + EARLY LUNCH
        List closes for early lunch and morning court to place HE Eryny on Vigil ( this time slot may vary depending on thier Majesties). I have no idea when the actual lunch table will be open, so feed yourselves accordingly.

        11:30 to 1:30 MASTER GIOVANNI'S LONG SWORD CLASS
        Master Giovanni of Trimarias will teach a class in Long Sword. Cut and Thrust armour and swords are required. Please endevor to complete inspections prior to the beginning of class.

        1:30pm to 3:00pm EAOD SCHOLAR's PRIZE FIGHT
        All those of the Academy's Scholar Rank are called upon the help celebrate the prowess of Baudouin as he tests his skills in gaining the rank of Scholar. His intent has been published in the Tidings previously, once in the fall of 2010, then again in the spring of 2011. All rapier combatants are welcome to participate in the endurance round.

        3pm to 4:30pm SINS & VIRTUES(TOYS for TOTS)TOURNEY
        Entry into this tournament is at the cost of a new unwrapped toy. All combatants must be burdened by thier sins and fight to retain thier virtues. It is a round robin format. Kill your opponent and loose a virtue. Incapacitate you opponent to keep you virture. Winner is the one who maitains the most virtues.

        4:30pm List Closes to facilitate Court.

        Looking forward to the day and seeing you all!
        In Service,
        Jocelyn Cranewall