Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Wassail / Sins & Virtues - UPDATE

Expand Messages
  • Yvonne
    Hi All, Master Giovanni s Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor, please come prepared. FYI, look for schedule updates soon Jocelyn
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 23, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi All,

      Master Giovanni's Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor, please come prepared.

      FYI, look for schedule updates soon

      Jocelyn

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      >
      > Thank you for the clarifications Toymaker!
      >
      > Everyone is assumed to have all 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, you only loose the Virtues, we are all sinners in this game, it is our nature as Cad's and the N'er to do
      >
      > How a tie will be addressed will depend on how many virtues each combatant has remaining.
      >
      > I SINcerely hope you will come to enjoy this fete.
      >
      > Jocelyn
      >
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@> wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > > >Hmmm that was strange !! Lets me try that again !! ( Why did it add links ?? )
      > >
      > > Sending again ..As I thought Links would be stripped or blocked ??
      > >
      > > From Gerrard: just so I can clarify ( in my old brain ) Sins and
      > > > virtues ..?? as in
      > >
      > > Sins would be: ( yes there are variations this is just an example )
      > >
      > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
      > > Envy
      > > Gluttony
      > > Lust
      > > Anger
      > > Greed
      > > Sloth
      > > Which if you loose you keep...??
      > >
      > > Thus the winner gets .... ( also has variations )
      > >
      > > The 7 Virtues
      > > 1. Fides (Faith)
      > > 2. Spes (Hope)
      > > 3. Caritas (Charity)
      > > 4. Prudence
      > > 5. Temperance
      > > 6. Fortitude
      > > 7. Justice
      > >
      > > The person having the most virtues would win the tournament ... after
      > > any tie breaker situations. ???
      > > or just the person with the least amount of sins left ... after any
      > > tie breaker situations. ???
      > > Either way would work !!!
      > >
      > > 2pm to 4pm (or earlier depending on Prize fight)
      > > >SINS + VIRTUES TOURNEY!
      > > >This will be a Toys for Tots Toureny, you must donate a un-wrapped
      > > new toy to enter this tourney. This will be a Round Robin format in
      > > which each combatant will start with all seven godly virtues intact.
      > > Upon entering the list, the purpose is to maintain those virtures by
      > > incapacitating your opponent to the point where they may no longer
      > > defend themselves. Killing your opponent will result in the loss of a
      > > virture. Come test your skills and prove to be either Virtious or Sinful!
      > >
      >
    • Aaron Miedema
      Bwahahahahaha... serves me right for skimming.... I looked at the second sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny.... my bad. =) ... [Non-text portions of
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 23, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        Bwahahahahaha... serves me right for skimming.... I looked at the second
        sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny.... my bad. =)

        On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

        > **
        >
        >
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Master Giovanni's Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor,
        > please come prepared.
        >
        > FYI, look for schedule updates soon
        >
        > Jocelyn
        >
        > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thank you for the clarifications Toymaker!
        > >
        > > Everyone is assumed to have all 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, you only loose the
        > Virtues, we are all sinners in this game, it is our nature as Cad's and the
        > N'er to do
        > >
        > > How a tie will be addressed will depend on how many virtues each
        > combatant has remaining.
        > >
        > > I SINcerely hope you will come to enjoy this fete.
        > >
        > > Jocelyn
        > >
        > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > >Hmmm that was strange !! Lets me try that again !! ( Why did it add
        > links ?? )
        > > >
        > > > Sending again ..As I thought Links would be stripped or blocked ??
        > > >
        > > > From Gerrard: just so I can clarify ( in my old brain ) Sins and
        > > > > virtues ..?? as in
        > > >
        > > > Sins would be: ( yes there are variations this is just an example )
        > > >
        > > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
        > > > Envy
        > > > Gluttony
        > > > Lust
        > > > Anger
        > > > Greed
        > > > Sloth
        > > > Which if you loose you keep...??
        > > >
        > > > Thus the winner gets .... ( also has variations )
        > > >
        > > > The 7 Virtues
        > > > 1. Fides (Faith)
        > > > 2. Spes (Hope)
        > > > 3. Caritas (Charity)
        > > > 4. Prudence
        > > > 5. Temperance
        > > > 6. Fortitude
        > > > 7. Justice
        > > >
        > > > The person having the most virtues would win the tournament ... after
        > > > any tie breaker situations. ???
        > > > or just the person with the least amount of sins left ... after any
        > > > tie breaker situations. ???
        > > > Either way would work !!!
        > > >
        > > > 2pm to 4pm (or earlier depending on Prize fight)
        > > > >SINS + VIRTUES TOURNEY!
        > > > >This will be a Toys for Tots Toureny, you must donate a un-wrapped
        > > > new toy to enter this tourney. This will be a Round Robin format in
        > > > which each combatant will start with all seven godly virtues intact.
        > > > Upon entering the list, the purpose is to maintain those virtures by
        > > > incapacitating your opponent to the point where they may no longer
        > > > defend themselves. Killing your opponent will result in the loss of a
        > > > virture. Come test your skills and prove to be either Virtious or
        > Sinful!
        > > >
        > >
        >
        >
        >


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • thltoymaker
        All I know is I m not giving up Lust its my fave SIN !! LOL !!!
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 23, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          All I know is I'm not giving up Lust its my fave SIN !! LOL !!!

          At 10:33 AM 11/23/2011, you wrote:
          >Bwahahahahaha... serves me right for skimming.... I looked at the second
          >sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny.... my bad. =)
          >
          >On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > Master Giovanni's Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor,
          > > please come prepared.
          > >
          > > FYI, look for schedule updates soon
          > >
          > > Jocelyn
          > >
          > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Thank you for the clarifications Toymaker!
          > > >
          > > > Everyone is assumed to have all 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, you only loose the
          > > Virtues, we are all sinners in this game, it is our nature as Cad's and the
          > > N'er to do
          > > >
          > > > How a tie will be addressed will depend on how many virtues each
          > > combatant has remaining.
          > > >
          > > > I SINcerely hope you will come to enjoy this fete.
          > > >
          > > > Jocelyn
          >
          > > > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
          > > > > Envy
          > > > > Gluttony
          > > > > Lust
          > > > > Anger
          > > > > Greed
          > > > > Sloth
        • Kathleen Gormanshaw
          ! Eyrny
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 23, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            <grins>!

            Eyrny

            On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...> wrote:
            > Bwahahahahaha...  serves me right for skimming....   I looked at the second
            > sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny....  my bad.   =)
            >> > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@> wrote:
            >> > > Sins would be: ( yes there are variations this is just an example )
            >> > >
            >> > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
            >> > > Envy
            >> > > Gluttony
            >> > > Lust
            >> > > Anger
            >> > > Greed
            >> > > Sloth
          • Yvonne
            Don t confuse things toymaker...You can not loose your sins, nor give them up...you have only your virtures to loose Jocelyn
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Don't confuse things toymaker...You can not loose your sins, nor give them up...you have only your virtures to loose

              Jocelyn


              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
              >
              > All I know is I'm not giving up Lust its my fave SIN !! LOL !!!
              >
              > At 10:33 AM 11/23/2011, you wrote:
              > >Bwahahahahaha... serves me right for skimming.... I looked at the second
              > >sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny.... my bad. =)
              > >
              > >On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > **
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Hi All,
              > > >
              > > > Master Giovanni's Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor,
              > > > please come prepared.
              > > >
              > > > FYI, look for schedule updates soon
              > > >
              > > > Jocelyn
              > > >
              > > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@> wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > > Thank you for the clarifications Toymaker!
              > > > >
              > > > > Everyone is assumed to have all 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, you only loose the
              > > > Virtues, we are all sinners in this game, it is our nature as Cad's and the
              > > > N'er to do
              > > > >
              > > > > How a tie will be addressed will depend on how many virtues each
              > > > combatant has remaining.
              > > > >
              > > > > I SINcerely hope you will come to enjoy this fete.
              > > > >
              > > > > Jocelyn
              > >
              > > > > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
              > > > > > Envy
              > > > > > Gluttony
              > > > > > Lust
              > > > > > Anger
              > > > > > Greed
              > > > > > Sloth
              >
            • Yvonne
              After much coordination here are the events of the rapier list for Wassail. NOTES: Please be aware we have a very full schedule, have your gear, armor, etc in
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                After much coordination here are the events of the rapier list for Wassail.

                NOTES:
                Please be aware we have a very full schedule, have your gear, armor, etc in good working order prior to the event to facilitate a quick inspections process.
                There is no time for authorizations.
                We are in the same Gym as the Court and Dancers and must coordinate with them accordingly.


                10am
                Event Site Opens

                10am to 11am RAPIER INSPECTIONS
                Rapier Inspections, list is open for warm ups and pick ups

                11am to 11:30 LIST CLOSES FOR COURT + EARLY LUNCH
                List closes for early lunch and morning court to place HE Eryny on Vigil ( this time slot may vary depending on thier Majesties). I have no idea when the actual lunch table will be open, so feed yourselves accordingly.

                11:30 to 1:30 MASTER GIOVANNI'S LONG SWORD CLASS
                Master Giovanni of Trimarias will teach a class in Long Sword. Cut and Thrust armour and swords are required. Please endevor to complete inspections prior to the beginning of class.

                1:30pm to 3:00pm EAOD SCHOLAR's PRIZE FIGHT
                All those of the Academy's Scholar Rank are called upon the help celebrate the prowess of Baudouin as he tests his skills in gaining the rank of Scholar. His intent has been published in the Tidings previously, once in the fall of 2010, then again in the spring of 2011. All rapier combatants are welcome to participate in the endurance round.

                3pm to 4:30pm SINS & VIRTUES(TOYS for TOTS)TOURNEY
                Entry into this tournament is at the cost of a new unwrapped toy. All combatants must be burdened by thier sins and fight to retain thier virtues. It is a round robin format. Kill your opponent and loose a virtue. Incapacitate you opponent to keep you virture. Winner is the one who maitains the most virtues.

                4:30pm List Closes to facilitate Court.

                Looking forward to the day and seeing you all!
                In Service,
                Jocelyn Cranewall



                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
                >
                > Don't confuse things toymaker...You can not loose your sins, nor give them up...you have only your virtures to loose
                >
                > Jocelyn
                >
                >
                > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@> wrote:
                > >
                > > All I know is I'm not giving up Lust its my fave SIN !! LOL !!!
                > >
                > > At 10:33 AM 11/23/2011, you wrote:
                > > >Bwahahahahaha... serves me right for skimming.... I looked at the second
                > > >sin and could have sworn it said Eyrny.... my bad. =)
                > > >
                > > >On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > > **
                > > > >
                > > > >
                > > > > Hi All,
                > > > >
                > > > > Master Giovanni's Class on Longsword will require Cut and Thurst Armor,
                > > > > please come prepared.
                > > > >
                > > > > FYI, look for schedule updates soon
                > > > >
                > > > > Jocelyn
                > > > >
                > > > > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@> wrote:
                > > > > >
                > > > > > Thank you for the clarifications Toymaker!
                > > > > >
                > > > > > Everyone is assumed to have all 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, you only loose the
                > > > > Virtues, we are all sinners in this game, it is our nature as Cad's and the
                > > > > N'er to do
                > > > > >
                > > > > > How a tie will be addressed will depend on how many virtues each
                > > > > combatant has remaining.
                > > > > >
                > > > > > I SINcerely hope you will come to enjoy this fete.
                > > > > >
                > > > > > Jocelyn
                > > >
                > > > > > > Pride: Pride is also known as Vanity
                > > > > > > Envy
                > > > > > > Gluttony
                > > > > > > Lust
                > > > > > > Anger
                > > > > > > Greed
                > > > > > > Sloth
                > >
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.