Rapier at Kingdom A&S

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2011
      For those traveling to Kingdom A&S this coming weekend, the current weather is 9 degrees and mostly sunny for Saturday in Kingston. Given that we're in Mid-November, that could of course change.

      I don't think there's any formal martial activities scheduled but there is plenty of space outside if the weather is nice and people want to cross blades.

      I plan on throwing my rapier gear in the back of the car just in case. Given that I only have one beginner-level entry, I figured I'll need something to pass the day, so hopefully the weather gods will be kind. I need to keep myself busy so I don't do something silly like start volunteering for offices or something. :)

      Knowing the rapier community, I'm pretty sure there will be some others
      kicking around waiting for judging of their entries as well, so if you
      have the space and want to bring your gear, feel free.

      Dafydd