Baroness Eyrny's Vigil and Elevation

  • patchett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Greetings one and all,

      At Pennsic War this past August, TRM Aaron and Rustique sent Baroness
      Eyrny Omarsdottir to sit her vigil for elevation into the Order of the
      Pelican.

      Baroness Eyrny will sit her vigil and answer TRM Quilliam and Dagmar at
      Wassail in her home canton of Bryniau Tywynnog on December 3, 2011.

      We invite one and all, regardless of rank, that wish to extend words of
      advice or best wishes for Eyrny to come to her vigil to speak with her.
      It will be running from after morning court until evening court.

      If there are those that would like to speak on Eyrny's behalf during her
      elevation ceremony, please contact me ahead of time at
      patchett@....

      Many thanks for your attention.

      Excitedly planning.
      HRH Rylyn