Flex Testing Gear

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011

      I've picked up the correct weights for doing the flex test survey being run
      by our illustrious DSRM Baroness Eyrny. If anyone is coming to a Der
      Welfengau practice, I'll make sure I have the stuff there. If anyone wants
      to get their own weights, my solution was two packages each containing two 1
      1/2 oz Bass Casting Sinkers from Canadian Tire so I could make up two 3 oz
      weights. I strung them on some fishing line and they seem to do the job.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
        On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > I've picked up the correct weights for doing the flex test survey being run
        > by our illustrious DSRM Baroness Eyrny. If anyone is coming to a Der
        > Welfengau practice, I'll make sure I have the stuff there. If anyone wants
        > to get their own weights, my solution was two packages each containing two 1
        > 1/2 oz Bass Casting Sinkers from Canadian Tire so I could make up two 3 oz
        > weights. I strung them on some fishing line and they seem to do the job.

        er, do remember that the data gathering was for 3 oz and 6 oz, not 1.5 oz

        Thanks, though!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
          Yes, two 1.5 oz weights equals 3 oz. So two packages gives me a total of 6
          oz. I have two on one string and two on another. One string for the 3 oz
          test and two strings for the 6 oz test.