FW: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2007
      Wassail to Lord Nikolai!

      From: Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Edouard and Genevieve
      Sent: May 18, 2007 11:02 AM
      To: Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

      ::Posted on behalf of Their Royal Majesties::

      Greetings Unto Ealdormere from Edouard and Domhnail, King and Queen of these

      Lupine lands.

      It is with great pleasure that We congratulate Lady Marioun Golightly and
      Lord Nikolai Domingo de Vallejo who shall succeed Their Excellencies of Ben
      Dunfirth when they step down at Murder Melee this year. We wish them well in

      their new position.

      We also offer Our thanks to Lord Taern MacGregor and Lady Catherine Seaton
      for their time and patience while as the polling process was completed, and
      a decision was reached.

      We ask that the Barony of Ben Dunfirth support their new Baron and Baroness,

      as they take the barony to new heights.

      Edouard & Domhnail
      Rex & Regina Ealdormere

    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2007
        Woot!

        This mean we're losing our MiC for Murder Melee? I love what Nicolai, or I suppose I should say His Excellency, has done in the past..

        Wassail

        Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...> wrote:
        Wassail to Lord Nikolai!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2007
          Congratulations Nikolai! But don't follow in Alistair's footsteps, he never
          comes out to play anymore.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 18, 2007
            Wassail to Don Nikolai!

            Could his soon to be Excellency contact me offlist? I
            would like to know if he wishes to remain Baronial
            Rapier Marshal or if he has some suggested canidates
            in mind?

            Note: Baronial positions can be held by Marshals or
            Constables. Al la, Rising Waters.

            In service,

            Senor Mateo de Merida
            KRM

            --- Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

            > Woot!
            >
            > This mean we're losing our MiC for Murder Melee?
            > I love what Nicolai, or I suppose I should say His
            > Excellency, has done in the past..
            >
            > Wassail
            >
            > Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...>
            > wrote:
            > Wassail to Lord Nikolai!
            >
            > Albrecht
            >
            > _____

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Yvonne Rogers
            Message 5 of 6 , May 18, 2007
              Wassail Nikolai!

              IF you need help with MMM setup or marshalling due to your new
              position please feel free to ask..
              And please remeber to come out and play every once in a while

              JOcelyne

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper"
              <evedave1@...> wrote:

              > Wassail to Lord Nikolai!