Megapractice in Der Welfengau

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011

      All paperwork having now been resolved, I would like to announce the no
      longer tentative mega-fencing and dance practice in the Canton of Der
      Welfengau.

      Time: 10 am to 6 pm, October 23rd, 2011
      Place: Peter Clark Hall, Lower Floor, University Centre, University of
      Guelph
      Parking: Here is a map of Parking:
      http://www.parking.uoguelph.ca/images/Parking_Map_2008-09.pdf

      Lots P42 and P31 are your best bets.

      Other Stuff: Snacks and water will be available at the site. There will be a
      post practice A&S night at Albrecht and Asa's starting at 6:30 pm. We will
      providing some food but if anyone wants to bring anything, it would be most
      welcome. We will also be showing movies of Mediaeval/Renaissance interest.
      If anyone has a movie they'd like to bring, please do (especially if someone
      has a copy of Flesh + Blood with Rutger Hauer).

      If anyone has questions, please let me know.