Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [E_Rapier] Ealdormere Academy of Defense

Expand Messages
  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would work for Google s index crawlers. -Nikolai On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
      work for Google's index crawlers.

      -Nikolai

      On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:

      > **
      >
      >
      > Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
      > it as a search result?
      >
      > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      > <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/
      >
      > Eyrny
      >
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      If whomever is maintaining the page isn t sure how to do that, I can let them know how to do it. -Nikolai On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
        them know how to do it.

        -Nikolai

        On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
        doctormobius@...> wrote:

        >
        > It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
        > work for Google's index crawlers.
        >
        > -Nikolai
        >
        >
        > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <
        > kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>
        >>
        >> Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
        >> it as a search result?
        >>
        >> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
        >> > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/
        >>
        >> Eyrny
        >>
        >>
        >
        >


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Yvonne
        email me off the list Nick... Jocelyn
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 25, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          email me off the list Nick...

          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <doctormobius@...> wrote:
          >
          > If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
          > them know how to do it.
          >
          > -Nikolai
          >
          > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
          > doctormobius@...> wrote:
          >
          > >
          > > It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
          > > work for Google's index crawlers.
          > >
          > > -Nikolai
          > >
          > >
          > > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <
          > > kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> **
          > >>
          > >>
          > >> Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
          > >> it as a search result?
          > >>
          > >> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          > >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
          > >> > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/
          > >>
          > >> Eyrny
          > >>
          > >>
          > >
          > >
          >
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
        • Aaron Miedema
          Just notices that there is an error on the Webpage.... Free Scholar wants to after Scholar... no? ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 13, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            Just notices that there is an error on the Webpage.... Free Scholar wants
            to after Scholar... no?

            On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

            > **
            >
            >
            > email me off the list Nick...
            >
            > Jocelyn
            >
            >
            > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <doctormobius@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
            > > them know how to do it.
            > >
            > > -Nikolai
            > >
            > > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
            > > doctormobius@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > >
            > > > It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that
            > would
            > > > work for Google's index crawlers.
            > > >
            > > > -Nikolai
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <
            > > > kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >> **
            > > >>
            > > >>
            > > >> Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
            > > >> it as a search result?
            > > >>
            > > >> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            > > >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
            > > >> > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/
            > > >>
            > > >> Eyrny
            > > >>
            > > >>
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > >
            >
            >
            >


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.