Re: [E_Rapier] Ealdormere Academy of Defense

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
      Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
      it as a search result?

      On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/

      Eyrny
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
        It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
        work for Google's index crawlers.

        -Nikolai

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
          If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
          them know how to do it.

          -Nikolai

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25, 2011
            email me off the list Nick...

            Jocelyn

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <doctormobius@...> wrote:

            > If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
            > them know how to do it.
            >
            > -Nikolai
            >
            > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
            > doctormobius@...> wrote:
            >

            > > It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
            > > work for Google's index crawlers.
            > >
            > > -Nikolai
            > >

            > > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <
            > > kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
            > >> it as a search result?

            > >> Eyrny

          • Aaron Miedema
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 13, 2011
              Just notices that there is an error on the Webpage.... Free Scholar wants
              to after Scholar... no?