Ealdormere Academy of Defense

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23 10:02 AM
      Is there a current website for the EAOD?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23 10:44 AM
        http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23 11:50 AM
          Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
          it as a search result?

          On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          <evedave1@...> wrote:
          > http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/

          Eyrny
        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 23 12:13 PM
            It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
            work for Google's index crawlers.

            -Nikolai

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 23 12:15 PM
              If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
              them know how to do it.

              -Nikolai

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 25 5:29 AM
                email me off the list Nick...

                Jocelyn

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <doctormobius@...> wrote:

                > If whomever is maintaining the page isn't sure how to do that, I can let
                > them know how to do it.
                >
                > -Nikolai
                >
                > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
                > doctormobius@...> wrote:
                >

                > > It would need to have the appropriate meta tags in the document that would
                > > work for Google's index crawlers.
                > >
                > > -Nikolai
                > >

                > > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <
                > > kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
                > >
                > >> **
                > >>

                > >> Excellent site, thank you. Does anyone know how to make Google return
                > >> it as a search result?

                > >> Eyrny

              • Aaron Miedema
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 13, 2011
                  Just notices that there is an error on the Webpage.... Free Scholar wants
                  to after Scholar... no?