Tentative Date for a Megapractice

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011

      The Canton of Der Welfengau is planning on having another mega fencing
      practice on October 23rd, the day after Crown Tournament. We just have to
      finish our U of G clubs paperwork and we should be ok to go. If anything
      changes, I will inform the lists post haste.

      If anyone is interested in teaching a class, please let me know so I can set
      up a schedule for the day.

      Tentative Date: October 23rd
      Time: 10 am until 6 pm
      Place: University of Guelph, University Centre, Peter Clark Hall (UC Lower
      Level)

      As usual, I will be providing snacks and water. For dinner, I was thinking
      we could try the Shakespeare's Arms again, it's a nice pub and the grub is
      good.

      If anyone has any questions please let me know. I hope people take advantage
      of this opportunity to get together and play with their peers and maybe
      learn some cool new stuff.

      Yours in Service

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2011
        Further to this, it looks like we can have a post rev at my place after the
        fencing practice. It will also be our A&S Night so bring your projects.
        Again, this is assuming we have the room for that day, but everything seems
        to be going well in the paperwork department.