No DW Practice this week

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Due to Frosh related activities we have no meeting/practice in Der Welfengau
      this coming Tuesday (Sept. 6). After that, please feel free to join us at
      the University of Guelph, University centre, Room 103 starting at 7:30 PM.
      We have a good sized space for fencing plus lots of tables and chairs for
      those who want to work on other stuff.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
      GRM, Der Welfengau