CLANCY DAY! - Oppertunity for Cross Boarder Rapier FUN! Thanksgiving weekend

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hi All,

      Yes there will be a Clancy Day, hosted by Starleaf Gate of the Middle Kingdom(Windsor, ON).

      So, if you find yourself in the Amherstberg, Ontario area on Thanksgiving weekend, give some thought to crossing blades with our friends of the Middle Kingdom.

      Persoanlly, I'm looking at going and enticing others to join me! I'm hoping that if a good number of us show up, at least commit to doing so, it will encourage the same from our cross boarder friends.

      See you in the lists!
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2011
        Hi All,

        The Autocrate for Clancey Day just updated me that Warder Maximillian and a few rapier Bronze rings (these guys equal white scarves in other kingdoms) will be in attendance at Clancey Day!

        The event is in Amhurestberg On...Crash space is being offered (details pending next update)

        Stay Tuned!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
          Hi All,

          So Ottar's CUp is being played yet again! For those not in the know,Ottar's cup has been a long standing tradition of Clancy Day. It's a round robin tourney. The winner usually gets to drink from Ottar's Cup. ( A mock up of the hockey trophy with a sport cup for the top, all covered in aluminum foil.) I know he has a real prize for the tourney this year too, but I don't know what it is off hand...fyi, further update, Ottar is becoming uncertain in his age (hmm should I Duck?), it might be double elim. He was still deciding..Stay tuned wile this reporter takes cover!

          BTW, sad to report there is no crash space coordiantor, so you on your own for space

          HOw to see a good turn out of Rapier Combatants on the Thanksgiving weeknend!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
            From Gerrard:
            Even if by some bizarre miracle I win ... I am
            NOT drinking from an Athletic cup ...eeeeeewwwww !!
            I dont care what its lined with !!
            Please !! ... Kill me at Coronation ... I wanna test my new toys !!

            Anyone know what the format will be...????? Thanks