New Blog: SCA Rapier News

  • Eyrny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      One of my goals as SRM is to improve communications to the rapier
      community. Thus, I've started a blog to keep everyone informed.
      Today's post answers the most frequently asked questions of the last
      two weeks, come and read! http://www.sca-rapier-news.com/

      I also hope many of you can join me at Pennsic for the Rapier Moot.
      Monday, after the Don/Dona Tournament, approx 4 pm.  Ask questions and
      share opinions on all things rapier.  Notes from the moot will be
      posted to the blog, after Pennsic.

      Eyrny
      SRM