Re: [E_Rapier] New Society Rapier Marshal

  • patchett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
      Congratulations Eyrny!

      You'll do a great job, good luck!

      Rylyn

      On 20/07/2011 10:29 PM, Eyrny wrote:
      > Greetings unto all Rapier Fighters in the Known World from Baroness Eyrny
      >
      > On August 1 I will be the new Society Rapier Marshal. Many thanks to
      > Sir Thomas Logan for his time and effort put into this task over the
      > last few years!
      >
      > I call Ealdormere home, and have been involved in rules development
      > for the Midrealm, Ealdormere, and a past revision of the the Corporate
      > rules. I love visiting Gulf Wars and Pennsic, and look forward to
      > getting to know people from more places.
      >
      > One of my goals in my new job is to increase communication with
      > everyone doing rapier. On Monday, August 8, on the Pennsic rapier
      > field, around 4 pm following the Don/Dona tournament, I will host a
      > Moot.
      >
      > What's a moot, you may ask? The word comes from the Anglo-Saxons, and
      > for Ealdormere it's a custom where everyone gathers, any Royalty take
      > off their crowns, and any topic may be discussed. Questions can be
      > asked and anyone who knows can answer, proposals can be made and
      > commented on, pretty much anything polite goes. One of the topics I'd
      > like to see discussed is KWAR, and whether there is interest in having
      > another one. Please bring your thoughts and your own questions.
      >
      > At other times, feel free to email me at rapier@... or look me up
      > on Facebook (Eyrny Ormarrsdottir) and send me a message.
      >
      > Please distribute this to all kingdom rapier lists, or other
      > interested lists, and if you're coming to Pennsic, I hope to see you
      > at the Moot.

      */aut viam inveniam aut faciam/*
      I'll either find a way or make one

    • Nicholas Russon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
        Congratulations on your new role. Now you'll be as scary off the lists as you can be on them! ;-)

        Regards,
        Nicholas

        Nicholas Russon
        nrusson@...

        Blog - http://quotulatiousness.ca/blog
        Quotations - http://quotes.quotulatiousness.ca

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
          Wassail Baroness Eyrny!

          Mateo

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
            From Gerrard: Geee does that mean that we have to behave ...? YIKES !!
            Congrats ! Im certain it will be a very fast and hopefully
            uneventful two years !!

            >Greetings unto all Rapier Fighters in the Known World from Baroness Eyrny
            >
            >On August 1 I will be the new Society Rapier Marshal. Many thanks to
            >Sir Thomas Logan for his time and effort put into this task over the
            >last few years!
            > ---- SNIP ----
            >
            >At other times, feel free to email me at
            ><mailto:rapier%40sca.org>rapier@... or look me up
            >on Facebook (Eyrny Ormarrsdottir) and send me a message.
            >
            >Please distribute this to all kingdom rapier lists, or other
            >interested lists, and if you're coming to Pennsic, I hope to see you
            >at the Moot.
            >
            >Eyrny

          • Cynthia Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
              Congrats Eyrny! Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do a great job :)

              Estienne
              --
              Cynthia H. Brown
              "Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be."