Re: [E_Rapier] elbow protection

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16 9:16 AM
      I use $5 Walmart foam gardening knee pads. They do in a pinch.

      On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 17 1:24 PM
        I use a pair of hard over soft elbows for skateboarding/roller bladeing.
        The'yre nice and not to intrusive and have a double set of straps. I also
        use a pair of stainless elbows I inherited from Hoskuld, but I haven't quite
        got the padding down right yet. I find close cell foam a bit too thick and
        cloth padding not padding enough.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18 8:45 AM
          I have some mousepads now that are 1/8" thick that you can give a try

          Hoskuld