FW: [Ealdormere] EVENT CANCELLATION-A SIEGE AT CASTEL GRIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011
      Pardon the multiple postings...I'd hate for someone to travel all that way to find out it was cancelled.

      Cainder

      ---------------------------------
      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
      k.wyatt59@...

      To: Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com
      From: sandra.benetti@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:06:46 +0000
      Subject: [Ealdormere] EVENT CANCELLATION-A SIEGE AT CASTEL GRIS

      Greetings one and all;

      Please feel free to post cross this message:

      Due to a site booking conflict, the Canton of Caer Draeth regrets to inform the populace that we will NOT be able to host a Siege at Castel Gris at the New Lowell Conservation Area on the July 15th to 17th weekend. The event is CANCELLED

      With regret

      Seonag nic Thomais on behalf of the Event Steward Lady Johanna Hurst