RE: [E_Rapier] List of C&T Authorized people

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2011
      Dang, beat me to it.

      Albrecht

      -----Original Message-----
      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kelly Wyatt
      Sent: June 23, 2011 7:36 PM
      To: Rapier in Ealdormere
      Subject: RE: [E_Rapier] List of C&T Authorized people

      Mateo de Merida, Raithe, Donald Jacob Maurie, Steeeeeeve and Tadc of
      Trinovantia Nova are all authorized from down our way.

      Cainder
      the one not putting the baby to bed tonight. :-)

      ---------------------------------
      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
      k.wyatt59@...
      ---------------------------------

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: agormanshaw@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:03:23 -0400
      Subject: [E_Rapier] List of C&T Authorized people

      The following is a list of who I think is currently authorized in Cut
      &

      Thrust. I know the list should have more people on it, so if you ARE

      authorized for C&T but are not on this list, please let me know.

      Hoskuld Thorleiksson

      Albrecht Stampfer

      Giovanni de Enzinas

      Wilhelm von Pottruff