RE: [E_Rapier] List of C&T Authorized people

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2011
      Mateo de Merida, Raithe, Donald Jacob Maurie, Steeeeeeve and Tadc of Trinovantia Nova are all authorized from down our way.

      Cainder
      the one not putting the baby to bed tonight. :-)

      ---------------------------------
      Kelly Wyatt
      SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
      Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
      k.wyatt59@...
      ---------------------------------

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: agormanshaw@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:03:23 -0400
      Subject: [E_Rapier] List of C&T Authorized people

      The following is a list of who I think is currently authorized in Cut &

      Thrust. I know the list should have more people on it, so if you ARE

      authorized for C&T but are not on this list, please let me know.

      Hoskuld Thorleiksson

      Albrecht Stampfer

      Giovanni de Enzinas

      Wilhelm von Pottruff

      Giovanni de Enzinas

      Archibald Weatherford

      Eyrny Ormarsdottir

      Edward the Red

      Don Aeron

      Thanks!

      Hoskuld

      Ealdormere Deputy for Cut & Thrust

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2011
        You can add to that list:

        Lord Matteo de Merida

        Lord Dailin Caulder

        Lord Donald Jacob Maurie

        Lord Raithe

        Lord Tadc of the White Rose

        Steve!!!!!! (who should make sure his shiny new SCA name goes on the next
        report)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2011
          Dang, beat me to it.

          Albrecht