List of C&T Authorized people

  • Aaron Gormanshaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23 2:03 PM
      The following is a list of who I think is currently authorized in Cut &
      Thrust. I know the list should have more people on it, so if you ARE
      authorized for C&T but are not on this list, please let me know.

      Hoskuld Thorleiksson
      Albrecht Stampfer
      Giovanni de Enzinas
      Wilhelm von Pottruff
      Giovanni de Enzinas
      Archibald Weatherford
      Eyrny Ormarsdottir
      Edward the Red
      Don Aeron

      Thanks!

      Hoskuld
      Ealdormere Deputy for Cut & Thrust

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23 4:36 PM
        Mateo de Merida, Raithe, Donald Jacob Maurie, Steeeeeeve and Tadc of Trinovantia Nova are all authorized from down our way.

        Cainder
        the one not putting the baby to bed tonight. :-)

        ---------------------------------
        Kelly Wyatt
        SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
        Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
        k.wyatt59@...
        ---------------------------------

        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23 6:16 PM
          You can add to that list:

          Lord Matteo de Merida

          Lord Dailin Caulder

          Lord Donald Jacob Maurie

          Lord Raithe

          Lord Tadc of the White Rose

          Steve!!!!!! (who should make sure his shiny new SCA name goes on the next
          report)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23 6:17 PM
            Dang, beat me to it.

            Albrecht