Re: [E_Rapier] Re: MEGA PRACTICE IN KINGSTON - Thanks

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
      It was a quality audience. =)

      Jocelyn and myself.

      Baron Giovanni graced us with his presence. There were also two gentlemen
      from Septemtria way, unfortunately their names elude me.

      In addition there were a number of the newer fencers from around Greyfells.
      Hostillius succeeded in authorizing in Rapier, and then in Dagger. Daniel
      was able to practice his skills for the first time against fencers from
      points beyond. And Rob, the newest fencer in Greyfells was subjected to two
      hours of personal Giganti training.

      You see what you all missed? =)

      Aaron/Archibald.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
        The two gents from Sepentria were Nicholas and Victor from Petra Thule.

        Jocelyn