Re: [E_Rapier] Re: MEGA PRACTICE IN KINGSTON - Thanks

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
      So who was there? What did you do? Make us all sad we didn't make it :-)

      Eyrny

      On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

      > Thank you to all who showed up to the practice Saturday.  It was good fun sparing with all of you.
      >
      > We should do it again some time soon!
      >
      > Yvonne /Jocelyn
    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
        It was a quality audience. =)

        Jocelyn and myself.

        Baron Giovanni graced us with his presence. There were also two gentlemen
        from Septemtria way, unfortunately their names elude me.

        In addition there were a number of the newer fencers from around Greyfells.
        Hostillius succeeded in authorizing in Rapier, and then in Dagger. Daniel
        was able to practice his skills for the first time against fencers from
        points beyond. And Rob, the newest fencer in Greyfells was subjected to two
        hours of personal Giganti training.

        You see what you all missed? =)

        Aaron/Archibald.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
          The two gents from Sepentria were Nicholas and Victor from Petra Thule.

          Jocelyn