Re: RAPIER COMBAT SCHEDULE FOR WotT: "Scottish Wars of Independence": Quest for the

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 14, 2011
      Its yours!

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 16, 2011
        Rapier schedule has been updated on the Web site!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 24, 2011
          Final Schedule updates are up up the schedule. It is a full program that could be impacted by weather and tournament overuns..I ask for everyone's patience and we'll get through everything together.

          SEE YOU AT THE WAR!

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 24, 2011
            Argggggh! The cloak tourney conflicts with Asa's Crucible meeting. Anyone
            want to watch my kids for an hour or two? Pretty please? With sugar on top?