Total Crash of Computer System

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      Greetings to all,

      This is just a note that I have now, finally, managed to get a new
      computer system up and running after my last one imploded slightly more
      than two weeks ago. As Fate would have it, everything was lost two days
      before I had planned to do a full backup of every file. Due to the
      timing, I have lost every mp3, photo from within the last 3 months,
      heraldry clipart and Excel tracking sheet I had. If anyone emailed me
      directly since April 26 and I haven't replied to you, it's simply from
      not yet having a chance to dig through the close to 1000 emails that
      piled up on all the various lists I'm on. If I had a report due, it'll
      be sent presently. If one is upcoming, it may be slightly abbreviated.

      In service,
      Griffin de Stokeport
      Herald of Petrea Thule