RE: [E_Rapier] RAPIER COMBAT SCHEDULE FOR WotT: "Scottish Wars of Independence": Quest for the

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 13, 2011
      Prepare to be swayed, bribed or recruited when you get there :-)

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 13, 2011
        Oohhhh... Bribes!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 13, 2011
          Albrecht,

          PLease pick another slot, the Galbraith cup has taken 10am to Noon on Staurday morning

          Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 13, 2011
            Everyone,

            Albrect's thanks should be directed at THL Gareth Cambell, who sat at ta skeldaregate practice with me one night and hashed out this program..he's to be credited for the creative thinking and inspreation ..

            Thanks Gareth!

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 13, 2011
              I'll take the noon slot if it's still available.

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eve

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 14, 2011
                Its yours!

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 16, 2011
                  Rapier schedule has been updated on the Web site!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 24, 2011
                    Final Schedule updates are up up the schedule. It is a full program that could be impacted by weather and tournament overuns..I ask for everyone's patience and we'll get through everything together.

                    SEE YOU AT THE WAR!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 24, 2011
                      Argggggh! The cloak tourney conflicts with Asa's Crucible meeting. Anyone
                      want to watch my kids for an hour or two? Pretty please? With sugar on top?