Marshal needed for a mini event at Finally oaks on Sunday June 26th

  • leslie falzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Greetings.

      The Barony of Rising Waters is holding a mini event at finally Oaks in Rising Waters, on June 26th. I am unable to Marshall as I am spending the weekend in Midland visiting my daughter. Can anyone Marshal for this event. If you are able of need more information please send me an email and I will be more then happy to help with what ever you might need.

      Leslie/Aibhilin

      "Save the Earth... it's the only planet with
      chocolate."
      My favourite greenpeace poster
      "There are no jobs on a dead planet"
      http://www.kiva.org