MEGA PRACTICE IN KINGSTON

    Message 1 of 6 , May 27 10:59 AM
      Mega Practice in Kingston

      WHERE:
      CFB Kingston – Alpha (Reading) Drill Hall

      Site Location For SCA Heavy Weapons Fighter Practice & Fencing -The Canton of Greyfells
      See Directions on map in, "Files", described as DIRECTIONS TO MEGA FIGHT PRACTICE IN KINGSTON

      WHEN:
      Saturday June 18th2011, 12 noon to 6pm

      Space is available for sparing, melee practice and classes. Those who wish to teach, please contact Jocelyn Cranewall (Yvonne Rogers) at Jocelyn.Cranewall@... or Archibald Weatherford (Aaron Miedema) at govianus@...

      Class schedule will be finalized on the day of practice. A tentative list of classes will be posted as information becomes available.

      As there is no commissariat, food and water is the responsibility of the combatant, but an area will be set aside if you wish to share or donate a commissariat type item.

      Plans for going out afterwards are possibility to be arranged the day of the practice.
    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27 11:45 AM
        Here is the map for those who cannot get into the Greyfells files section.

        Aaron

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
          Thank you to all who showed up to the practice Saturday. It was good fun sparing with all of you.

          We should do it again some time soon!

          Yvonne /Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
            So who was there? What did you do? Make us all sad we didn't make it :-)

            Eyrny

            On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

            > Thank you to all who showed up to the practice Saturday.  It was good fun sparing with all of you.
            >
            > We should do it again some time soon!
            >
            > Yvonne /Jocelyn
          • Aaron Miedema
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
              It was a quality audience. =)

              Jocelyn and myself.

              Baron Giovanni graced us with his presence. There were also two gentlemen
              from Septemtria way, unfortunately their names elude me.

              In addition there were a number of the newer fencers from around Greyfells.
              Hostillius succeeded in authorizing in Rapier, and then in Dagger. Daniel
              was able to practice his skills for the first time against fencers from
              points beyond. And Rob, the newest fencer in Greyfells was subjected to two
              hours of personal Giganti training.

              You see what you all missed? =)

              Aaron/Archibald.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
                The two gents from Sepentria were Nicholas and Victor from Petra Thule.

                Jocelyn