Skeldergate Fight Practice - Thursday, May 17

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      Greetings all,

      This is your advance notification that in all likelihood this rapier marshal
      will not be attending the Skeldergate fight practice this coming Thursday
      May 17. I'm going to be too busy packing for my first over-night event of
      the year, and there is much to be packed, found, remembered, bought, etc.
      etc. etc.

      There is rapier play space a-plenty, so if you are in the Skeldergate area
      and wish to fence you are more than welcome, just be sure to bring along an
      able-bodied rapier marshal as well as a able-bodied fellow fencer to play
      with.

      Hope to see many of you, and cross many swords at Ragnarock this coming
      weekend.

      In service - (and once again in fencing!),

      Rusalka