Pikeman's Pleasure - June 4

  • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2011

      Just a reminder that there will be rapier combat at the upcoming
      Pikeman's Pleasure on June 4 in Millbrook (that's almost, but not quite,
      Peterborough). I'm hoping to get things underway around 10am (which is
      when the Gate opens... I know, I'm optimistic) with a Battle on the
      Bridge starting out the day, then moving to our battle site on or near
      terraced hillside to fight out the "Steal the Golden Cup" tourney along
      with some eventual Reverse Bear Pit fun time. If we have sufficient
      marshals present, and I'm notified in advance, I'd be more than happy to
      have any authorizations done that day too if anyone needs them (and we
      have, as noted, enough of the appropriate marshals present).

      As always, we'll also be having lots of armoured combat tourneys and
      battles, under the watch of Baron Tiberius, archery tourneys and
      challenges from Lord Brendan Hunterson, and thrown weapons too.

      Lots of details are on the event website:
      http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/pikemans2011.html

      In service,
      Lord William 'the Griffin' of Otteron
      Rapier Marshal - Pikeman's XXI