FOOLing Around this Weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2011

      This coming weekend is Fruits of Our Labour, a day of practical classes,
      several of which are fencing related. I will be teaching a class on Italian
      Cut & Thrust fencing, Giovanni will be teaching a class on German Rapier
      from Meyer, Gareth will be teaching a class on mass fencing tactics, Hoskuld
      will be teaching a make your own gorget class (after which you should posses
      a shiny new gorget), and Her Excellency Skraeling Althing will be teaching a
      class on wrestling from Fiore.

      Saturday is pretty crowded, but if people are interested I could run a
      fechtscule style tourney on Sunday. This is a tourney were the participants
      are divided into two teams, and you are going for a group victory in a
      challenge format.

      There are plenty of other interesting classes as well, and the weather is
      supposed to be glorious. I encourage as many of you to make it out as
      possible. Here is a link to the site:

      http://fool.lilleypress.com/pages/home.php

      There is also a schedule of classes there.

      See you at FOOL!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2011
        I'm also an Excellency Skraeling Althing.

        Just sayin'.

        --Giovanni