Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Lady Mary Fencing info ../ Please

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2011
      From Gerrard: THL Gareth Cambell shook of his
      rust and won the day. Hmmm mind you some old guy
      did mange several double kills before succumbing
      to his skills. Small turnout though... To close
      to Mothers Day ?? Sylva AKA ( Batholomew
      Tailyour when He / she fences ) also nicely
      dusted off some rust !! Good to see peoples long thought lost ... smiles!
      I think the rest of the day was just whomever
      wanted to play given that there was a marshal present.
      All in all a good event !!