Beaveree Demo

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2011

      Der Welfengau has offered to do a demo at a local Beaveree on May 14th. The
      current plan is to put on a fencing demo towards the end of the days
      activities, I believe around 3pm but I need to confirm this. So far I have
      myself and Isaac plus some people who will be there in garb. If I can get
      another couple of fencers, that would be great. The site is just outside
      Guelph on Stone Road.

      Barber Scout Camp
      733 Stone Rd E
      Guelph, ON N1L 1B8, Canada

      Please let me know off list if you can help out.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2011
        BTW, the demo is only about 20-30 minutes in length and I know a great Thai
        restaurant that's not too far away.