Lady Mary Fencing info ../ Please

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2011
      From Gerrard:
      Just curious as to the Lady Mary / M.I.C.
      Schedule
      Indoor availability in case of rain.??

      Thanks !!
    • T Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2011
        Hello,

        I am the M.I.C. for Lady Mary.
        Schedule for the day is not set for sure for the Rapier List, will have one day
        of.
        Indoor availability, I have not heard a yes or no to this.

        Hopefully I can have a few more answer for you before Saturday, I will try.

        Tadc
        Trinovantia Nova Shire Rapier Marshal

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2011
          Sorry had family issues and couldn't make it out to the event..who won what?

          Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2011
            From Gerrard: THL Gareth Cambell shook of his
            rust and won the day. Hmmm mind you some old guy
            did mange several double kills before succumbing
            to his skills. Small turnout though... To close
            to Mothers Day ?? Sylva AKA ( Batholomew
            Tailyour when He / she fences ) also nicely
            dusted off some rust !! Good to see peoples long thought lost ... smiles!
            I think the rest of the day was just whomever
            wanted to play given that there was a marshal present.
            All in all a good event !!