Re: [E_Rapier] Re: RAPIER TOURNAMENTS AT CORONATION..THANK YOU ALL

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      > Thank you all for coming out to Coronation and making the day enjoyable.
      >
      > Congratulations to Baroness Ernry, King's Rapier champion and Lord Yoshi, Queen's champion
      >

      > Yvonne

      Must be a tired Jocelyn! She can't spell my name or HER OWN!

      It was a good event Jocelyn, thanks!

      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2011
        From Gerrard: It was ..Fantastic as in ... It was fantastic fun !!
        Fantastic weather !! Fantastic peoples !!
        Fantastic time on the horses Sliver and Splinter. Well done Lady
        Jocelyn !! Congrats to all !!!

        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2011
          Doh!

          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2011
            Don't be silly.

            No one can spell your name.

            --g

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2011
              On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
              > Don't be silly.
              >
              > No one can spell your name.
              >
              > --g

              Can *you* spell your own?

              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                Say the person who only signs with, "E"..