Re: RAPIER TOURNAMENTS AT CORONATION..THANK YOU ALL

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      Thank you all for coming out to Coronation and making the day enjoyable.

      Congratulations to Baroness Ernry, King's Rapier champion and Lord Yoshi, Queen's champion

      Yvonne

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
        > Thank you all for coming out to Coronation and making the day enjoyable.
        >
        > Congratulations to Baroness Ernry, King's Rapier champion and Lord Yoshi, Queen's champion
        >

        > Yvonne

        Must be a tired Jocelyn! She can't spell my name or HER OWN!

        It was a good event Jocelyn, thanks!

        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2011
          From Gerrard: It was ..Fantastic as in ... It was fantastic fun !!
          Fantastic weather !! Fantastic peoples !!
          Fantastic time on the horses Sliver and Splinter. Well done Lady
          Jocelyn !! Congrats to all !!!

          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2011
            Doh!

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2011
              Don't be silly.

              No one can spell your name.

              --g

              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
                > Don't be silly.
                >
                > No one can spell your name.
                >
                > --g

                Can *you* spell your own?

                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                  Say the person who only signs with, "E"..