Slow boat to Greyfells

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hi all, throwing this out there in the hopes that fencing may turn up.

      I am giving a paper at the University of Waterloo on the weekend of the 6th
      and 7th of May. I then have to make my way back east to Kingston. Of
      course, I'm not in a big hurry, and will have my swords and gear with me for
      the trip. Hoskuld and Eyrny have been kind enough to provide me crash
      spance, but I have to pay for it by my presence at a Rapier practice there
      on Thursday.

      So I am throwing out there that if there are Rapier practices between KW and
      the east side of TO in the early part of the week (til Wednesday night at
      the outside) after the 7th, and if a couch can be provided I'm more than
      willing to show up and provide an extra target. I can even expound
      ceaselessly on Giganti too if so desired.

      So maybe something can happen? Throwing the idea out there.

      Ta

      Aaron./Archibald