RAPIER TOURNAMENTS AT CORONATION

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28 5:58 AM
      At coronation the rapier list has been charged with the task of determing two champions, to be selected by tournment. Her Highness encourages all combatants, who will be travelling to Pennsic, to participate and vie for the opportunity to be a Rapier Champion for Ealdormere. Recognition is to be awarded to both the winner and the other finalist, who will act as a co-champion, supporting the Kingdom's honour on the battlefield, in court, and wheresoever their duty calls.

      The tournament formats:

      BEAR PIT TOURNAMENT TO DETERMINE CHAMPIONS
      Those who identify themselves as going to Pennsic and vieing for the position as Champion, to the MIC (Jocelyn) will participate in a bear-pit style tourny for the duration of the afternoon, taking on all commers. Each win is to be reported to the MIC (Jocelyn), who will talley up the totals and present them to their Hignesses for consideration.

      AND FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOURNAMENT...

      ...You like a little adversity in your game yes?

      Ever wonder what it would be like to fight from horse back?..
      ..then this tournament is for you...double elimination format..each combatant must find a team partener they trust to steer the wooden horse they will be mounted on as they fight, and vice versa. Further rules to be explained on site( I can't give away everything).

      Note, this is a single rapier tourney only, as you have to hold the reigns in one hand to control the horse and fight with the other hand.

      DISCLAIMER WARNING, by entering this tourney and climing on to the horse you have accepted the possiblity of falling off the horse and causing yourself bodiy harm.

      See you all there
      Lady Jocelyn Cranewall
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
        Thank you all for coming out to Coronation and making the day enjoyable.

        Congratulations to Baroness Ernry, King's Rapier champion and Lord Yoshi, Queen's champion

        Yvonne

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2011
          On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
          > Thank you all for coming out to Coronation and making the day enjoyable.
          >
          > Congratulations to Baroness Ernry, King's Rapier champion and Lord Yoshi, Queen's champion
          >

          > Yvonne

          Must be a tired Jocelyn! She can't spell my name or HER OWN!

          It was a good event Jocelyn, thanks!

          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2011
            From Gerrard: It was ..Fantastic as in ... It was fantastic fun !!
            Fantastic weather !! Fantastic peoples !!
            Fantastic time on the horses Sliver and Splinter. Well done Lady
            Jocelyn !! Congrats to all !!!

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2011
              Doh!

              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                Don't be silly.

                No one can spell your name.

                --g

                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                  On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
                  > Don't be silly.
                  >
                  > No one can spell your name.
                  >
                  > --g

                  Can *you* spell your own?

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                    Say the person who only signs with, "E"..