FOOL - a class to make a metal gorget

  • Aaron Gormanshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Just a reminder that I am offering a hands-on class to make rapier gorgets
      at FOOL. The class cost is $25, and you will finish with a usable gorget
      (and if you have not finished, the equipment will be available for you to
      keep working over the weekend to finish it). The gorget will be in
      aluminum, and a picture is in the E-Raier photos:

      The class is on Sunday from 9-12 AM.

      Class size is limited, so pre-reg is advised if you want to do it. Tadc &
      Beathan, you are both already on the list.

      Hoskuld