New file uploaded to E_Rapier

  • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7 8:15 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
      group.

      File : /em_handbook_v1.3.pdf
      Uploaded by : mepatchett <patchett@...>
      Description : Earl Marshal's handbook -- Common policies & procedures for marshals in all disciplines

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      mepatchett <patchett@...>
    • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26 4:40 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
        group.

        File : /2012 Updated Rules
        Uploaded by : kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        Description : Rapier Rules, Handbook, Authorization forms - from Lars

        kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26 4:43 PM
          I'm used to looking for the rules in this yahoo group, so I copied &
          pasted Lars' note from last fall in as a text file, so the links to
          the documents he uploaded are in the yahoo group.

          I'm going to leave the older versions for archive reasons.

          Eyrny