RE: [E_Rapier] FOOL RAPIER LIST - CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29 3:26 PM
      It's on May 20th through to the 23rd. Here is a link to the site:

      http://fool.lilleypress.com/

      I've offered to teach a class on Bolognese tradition cut & thrust stuff,
      you're welcome to come and kibitz :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29 3:42 PM
        FOOL = Fruits Of Our Labours
        List = the rapier field

        Eyrny

        On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 5:49 PM, David Biggs <davidabiggs@...> wrote:

        > What and where and when is List a Fool?
        > dab/aeron
        >
        >> To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        >> From: tamlin_01@...
        >> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:52:10 +0000
        >> Subject: [E_Rapier] FOOL RAPIER LIST - CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS
        >>
        >> Hi All!
        >>
        >> So I've been asked to Marshall the List a Fool.
        >>
        >> In the theme of the event, I am opening the list to those who would be interested in teaching anything associated to rapier, or wish to lead a practice of some nature.  There are no limits to what can be taught, from basic foot work, melee drills to period master manuals.  If you are interested in teaching a class or leading a practice, please let me know by contacting me at
        >>
        >> tamlin01@....
        >>
        >> Please include the following: Class or practice title, class or practice type description, amount of time and field required, what day you would like to teach Saturday or Sunday?
        >>
        >> PLease send me this information before April 9th so that we can post classes and advertise appropriately.
        >>
        >> EAOD Prize fights will get advertised as well for those who have already been published in the Tidings.
        >>
        >> Yours truly
        >> Jocelyn Cranewall/Yvonne Rogers

      • David Biggs
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29 6:28 PM
          Awesome! As long as someone's teaching it, I'm happy! We need to convince more people to join in.
          I'll see if I can make it down.
          dab/aeron