Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Summer Fight Practice Site

    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2007
      ---- Original Message -----
      From: "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...>

      > That's it! You Eoforwiccian fencers are no longer allowed to drive. You
      > must use the transporter till we can clear all the rest of the maniac
      > drivers off the roads.

      Hey! Hey! If you have a TRANSPORTER I want to use it too! Do I have to
      get in a car accident to qualify??

      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2007
        >From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

        Well, it is still experimental... *grin*

        Gods! No more car accidents! My heart stops everytime I hear that!

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 9 , May 11, 2007
          Deal. We don't have any more car accidents, but you have to promise to share your teleporter with us.

          Fair?

          Rusalka

          Kelly Wyatt <kgarlow@...> wrote:

          >From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

        • Catherine of Eoforwic
          Message 4 of 9 , May 11, 2007
            Hey,

            I'm an Eoforwickian fencer, but I don't drive - am I
            missing out on "fun" stuff here?!

            Transporter? Can I borrow it to get to work? How
            many car accidents does that require? I've heard of
            things costing "an arm and a leg" but do we have to be
            so literal around here!

            Will there actually be anybody to fence against if I
            lug my gear on Sunday? Or do I stay home and contemplate
            what to do with my apprentice "paycheque" (wool and linen
            as per my indenture! And 10 "pence"!)?

            Inquiring minds want to know!

            In Service,

            Catherine

            From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

            That's it! You Eoforwiccian fencers are no longer allowed
            to drive. You must use the transporter till we can clear
            all the rest of the maniac drivers off the roads.

            Hey! Hey! If you have a TRANSPORTER I want to use it too!
            Do I have to get in a car accident to qualify??

            Eyrny

            Well, it is still experimental... *grin*

            Gods! No more car accidents! My heart stops everytime I
            hear that!

            Cainder

            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable,
            two sprigs of witch hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
            Message 5 of 9 , May 13, 2007
              Oi!

              No luck for the fair... Glad to hear you're still up
              and able...

              Heartfelt concern from us Trino way,

              Mateo
              --- Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

              > To all Rapier Combatants,
              >
              > Sunday practices are now outdoors. See the message
              > below for the
              > location.
              >
              > Also, pleaes know that I am not able to play for the
              > next while, the
              > car accidient I had on Tuesday has rendered torn
              > muscule tissue below
              > the left sappula (shoulder blade). The doctors have
              > advised me that
              > I am not to play for 2 months ( which really sucks).
              >
              > Look for further updates on added summer practices
              > which will start
              > soon.
              >
              > Yours truly
              > Lady Jocelyne
              >

              > Greetings all,
              >
              > The summer fight site is in a park just northeast
              > of FACT. To get
              > there, head to Dupont and Ossington; it is a short
              > block east of
              > FACT.
              > Walk or drive north under the railroad bridge. Take
              > the first left
              > onto Geary
              > Ave.; the park is on the left beside the railroad
              > tracks.
              > Last Sunday afternoon there was ample street
              > parking. Here is an
              > ugly link; if it doesn't work for you, search for
              > "ossington and
              > geary, toronto" at maps.google.com.

              http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Ossington+Ave+%

              26+Geary+Ave,+Toronto,+To\ronto,+Ontario,+Canada&sll=43.67142,-

              http://mail.yahoo.com