RE: [E_Rapier] FOOL RAPIER LIST - CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS

  • David Biggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
      What and where and when is List a Fool?
      dab/aeron

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
        It's on May 20th through to the 23rd. Here is a link to the site:

        http://fool.lilleypress.com/

        I've offered to teach a class on Bolognese tradition cut & thrust stuff,
        you're welcome to come and kibitz :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
          FOOL = Fruits Of Our Labours
          List = the rapier field

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
            Awesome! As long as someone's teaching it, I'm happy! We need to convince more people to join in.
            I'll see if I can make it down.
            dab/aeron