FOOL RAPIER LIST - CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hi All!

      So I've been asked to Marshall the List a Fool.

      In the theme of the event, I am opening the list to those who would be interested in teaching anything associated to rapier, or wish to lead a practice of some nature. There are no limits to what can be taught, from basic foot work, melee drills to period master manuals. If you are interested in teaching a class or leading a practice, please let me know by contacting me at

      tamlin01@....

      Please include the following: Class or practice title, class or practice type description, amount of time and field required, what day you would like to teach Saturday or Sunday?

      PLease send me this information before April 9th so that we can post classes and advertise appropriately.

      EAOD Prize fights will get advertised as well for those who have already been published in the Tidings.

      Yours truly
      Jocelyn Cranewall/Yvonne Rogers
    • David Biggs
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
        What and where and when is List a Fool?
        dab/aeron

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
          It's on May 20th through to the 23rd. Here is a link to the site:

          http://fool.lilleypress.com/

          I've offered to teach a class on Bolognese tradition cut & thrust stuff,
          you're welcome to come and kibitz :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
            FOOL = Fruits Of Our Labours
            List = the rapier field

            Eyrny

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
              Awesome! As long as someone's teaching it, I'm happy! We need to convince more people to join in.
              I'll see if I can make it down.
              dab/aeron